Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The accounts are doing STELLAR!

If you have been following the blog since January, you know we have three accounts.

My main Forex account, which contains my inflation-protecting gold,
is up about 66 1/2% since the beginning of January.

My intermediate Forex account,
which is up 19% since January (Zip file.)

My options and equity account, which is in my children's names, so I can only recreate the trades. Here is the only activity:

--My
Sprint trade (which I just closed at around 13%)
--My Zion Bank trade. (26%)
--The Puts I bought (and sold) to protect my gold. ($11,000 profit)

Folks, I'll say this until I am blue in the face...trade triangles work! They may be a little schizophrenic at times...but they work! Just read all the posts since this blog was created in January. According to Wikipedia, this account's performance is beating 98% of individual investors out there.

Remember, I am not a big bank. I am not Barclay's or the Bank of Japan...I am an individual investor who has profited quite admirably due to five or six trading techniques...but just as important as any of them are my Trade Triangles...so try anything that interests you...a stock, a currency pair,
whatever, but you can do it free and have it sent directly to your mailbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment