Monday, July 27, 2009

New Bob Iaccino Trade

Went long 1 Lot AUD/Greeny, based on a Trader Outlook trade (Bob Iaccino.) Notice I say "based" because we were supposed to wait until the close through 0.8266 of the 4 Hour bar (1:00 a.m.)

I did not, and we'll see if I am punished for it. Trader Outlook does great because they have strict entry rules...but I jumped the gun because the pair was flat all day and then moved higher after the the RBA governor started speaking. Trader Outlook does not like to use fundamentals in their trading...but when I see a news story like this in conjunction with a long recommendation made over 12 hours ago...the probability was that we had a good trade on our hands...we'll see...

My stop is in place.


Entry= 0.82687
Stop= 0.81940
Target= 0.83750

No comments:

Post a Comment