Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Profits...

Busy day in my real job today...but the trades we discussed yesterday were all winners, which is not that common...remember cumulative pips have been the reason this account has done so well. We use Risk/Reward and probability based on charts. I am not a huge firm with billion dollar software, and don't necessarily care about individual profits as much as an overall record.

(Slowly recovering) Bob Iaccino account statement here. Remember that we started with these guys in the midst of one of their mini losing streaks. (Overall account is here.)

My intermediate Forex account, which is up 20% since January (Zip file.) This account is a product of my analysis.

Remember we don't care about the Gold here. I've profited plenty on the yellow metal and have been down significantly before that. However, we break the 200 EMA, we will repurchase puts.

No comments:

Post a Comment