Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Trade Update

Obviously the US/CAD trade would have worked extremely well for me, but as I mentioned, I felt it had moved too much to get in. Bob Iaccino did get in and they made about 220 pips I think, oh well...

I just went long on the Euro/US on a scalper rotation. There was a big move up while I slept...and then, after I awoke, on profit-taking, I went long 1 lot. My first target will be 141.15. If the GBP/USD (which had a similar move) rotates to 1.6379, I will go long that.

I am also looking to short Euro/Yen on a close below 126.82, which would be very unlikely today.


P.S. Did anybody notice that Gold held it's 200 Day and has shown nice strength since then. I wrote this on July 8...

"Remember we don't care about the Gold here. I've profited plenty on the yellow metal and have been down significantly before that. However, we break the 200 EMA, we will repurchase puts."

No comments:

Post a Comment