Monday, August 17, 2009

Updated Statements

As promised:

My Bob Iaccino account statement here. This acount has shown a decent profit since starting with them (see chart.)

I consolidated my main Forex account into cash at the beginning of June, but you will see a 72% profit since the beginning of January in that account.

My intermediate Forex account, which is up 24% since January (Zip file.) This account and the one above is a product of my analysis and research.

My options and equity account, which are titled in my children's names, so I can only recreate the trades.

Here are the account particulars:
--My Sprint trade (which I closed at around 13% profit)
--My Zion Bank trade. (26% profit)
--The Gold puts purchased to protect my long term gold position have expired with a $3000 loss.
--The Puts I bought (and sold) to protect my gold, the first time around. ($11,000 profit)
---My S+P puts which expired worthless with a loss of $3,100. I am considering buying them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment