Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Trade details

So, I ended up getting just 1 Lot of the EUR/YEN @ 133.75.

T1= 134.95 (which is big for a T1, but I did have a fortuitous entry level at the lowest possible point.) I keep harkening back to that Iaccino lesson, where he stressed that a larger position is appropriate when the stop loss is very close to the entry (considering the profit potential.)

T2= 135.87
STOP= 132.74

Considering how I probably got in much lower then Iaccino's European clients, that is something I should have done i.e. 2 Lots.

---------------------------

Did anybody notice the long wick on the daily Gold chart two days ago? (All I'm saying is to watch it if you're long, because it doesn't much look like $1000 is going to become support anytime soon. BUT, I only sold half my calls, because anything can happen, and I am still short.)

No comments:

Post a Comment