Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Account Update

I got out of my AUD/USD trade with no gain/loss. No current positions because I am very afraid of equities, and the only trading I will do will be short term.

My main Forex account, which contains my inflation-protecting gold, is up about 66% since the beginning of January.

My intermediate Forex account, which is up 16% since January (Zip file.)

My options and equity account, which are titled in my children's names, so I can only recreate the trades. Here are the account particulars:
--My
Sprint trade (which I closed at around 13%)
--My Zion Bank trade. (26%)
--The
Puts I bought (and sold) to protect my gold, the first time around. ($11,000 profit)

I also own:
1. S+P puts which are down because of yesterday's market up day.
2. Gold puts on my long term gold position.

No comments:

Post a Comment