Monday, May 4, 2009

Small profit...improved account to best levels

Made a small ($50) profit on the US/Canadian Dollar pair. As most of you know, the Dollar was killed today...so this could be short covering or the start of a retracement. The way I got to 66% in this account was because of slow and steady, and taking profits even if you could make more.

Obviously, if momentum behind the pair was a little more obvious, I would have held for more..but the 5 minute chart was flat and the pair went up strictly because we are at major Fib levels. (I may enter again if I see more interest and more bids.
)

If there is any stock or really anything you want to see the trend for, go here and it will tell you everything about it by sending it to your mailbox for free. It's pretty cool and also how I got started with this invaluable tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment