Thursday, June 4, 2009

Two lucrative trades

Just closed out 1 long lot US/CAD...after closing out the same trade, with the same swing trade parameters as the other day. (Combined accounts up +90%.)

Also, you may notice some bigger profits. This account has done considerably well...but I could have done so much better because I got out of many trades too quickly.

How has this improvement come about? One of the sources I use for my trading, a little company called FXmembership.com. If you watch CNBC, you may see Bob Iaccino being interviewed sometimes. This is his site. I'm pretty sure that the $67 a month I am paying for this is not going to last, because I have learned so many new technical trading ideas, and
Bob Iaccino has it down...it's a little uncanny.

As all of you know, I love trying to incorporate fundamental with technical, and he does a live seminar every morning doing just that. The bonus being that he shows you exactly what his trades are going to be for that day (if there are any) and how he sets his limit orders for (1 to 2 day) swing trades.

It's a terrific way of learning to buy on dips (or shorting on spikes or short covering.) The two US/CAD trades you see in the statement were trades his trading group made, and I was privy to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment