Saturday, June 27, 2009

Up or Down?

If you're in equities, you may be quite happy that the guy I think is a 'perma-bull', Jack Steiman of Swingtradeonline would not be surprised if the markets go up from here. Even though I am still a bear, if he's correct, Gold will travel with it (as will most commodities.) The Gold I am holding in my Trader Outlook account will also offset this mini bad streak. But you watch...Bob Iaacino is an excellent trader and you will be witnesses.

Like I said a few days ago, I may be a bear...but if equities are bullish, I will know by the indicators.

I do know, however, that the Canadian Dollar/Yen broke that
significant trendline we discussed a few days ago, and being long in a pair that is considered a risk carry trade is good if you think equities will rise. But I shorted this pair twice last week because I feel that it has broken support and I may get some more chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment