Wednesday, July 22, 2009

T Boone Pickens Vs. the Trade Triangles

MarketClub did this great video on the ETF that closely tracks the natural gas market. The United States Natural Gas Fund (PACF_UNG) is a popular energy ETF.

Had you followed the trade triangles in this ETF (I always mention that they have been huge to my account's success,) you would have profited handsomely. I certainly wasn't watching it because I do FOREX mostly...but the triangles work for everything, and this video will show you how and why they work.

Adam discusses how the technology outperformed one of the smartest investors on the planet, legendary oilman T. Boone Pickens (the shill who is on CNBC all the time.)
And in the video, he uses Picken's own results for his hedge fund BP Capital Management LP.

If you watch starting from March of 2008 and compare MarketClub starting at the same time...well, I will let you draw your own conclusions on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment