Saturday, October 31, 2009

Genius Trader that you need to Google

Any of you know me, and have been following this blog, know that I am always serious. Which is why I can't explain this: I have traded equities, Forex and numerous other instruments for many years and yet, it's only been seven months since I first heard about Guy Cohen.

Do yourself a huge favor and Google a guy with the name of Guy Cohen. He is a best-selling author of trading books worldwide (millions of copies.) Take a look at his resume...and you will see what he has done with his life. You will then understand why the following software program of his is just downright amazing!

If you’ve ever sweat blood over a trading system, or failed miserably because it was too difficult, complicated or time consuming, then this is your answer, because he does work for the NYSE and has hundreds of other clients.

Guy Cohen has been burning the midnight oil on something astonishing for the past 6 months now. I was one of the first to get it, and I love it. I made money the first time I traded with it. (Just don't forget your stops.)

It’s so simple that, just like they describe it; a 12-year-old could follow it …and yes, it's so easy that it just takes just 20 minutes a day…and so devastatingly
effective that £7,000 a month profit from home is well within your grasp.

If nothing else, check out the testimonials of people who’ve been given a privileged secret opportunity to be guinea pigs on this. The other day I did a blog entry titled," £20,000 in 30 Days...110% Profit in 6 days...30% in Two Days."
Those are real numbers...

Brad

P.S. This just became available. Be
one of the first to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment