Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Has the Gold Market Topped Out?

One of the best trading tools I have is Market Club. Here is their newest prediction on the yellow metal...

Is Gold topped out? That is the big question on many traders’ minds as gold fell from a high around $1,070 to the lows seen earlier today.

In their new video that was shot at noon on Tuesday 10/27, they go into detail on what they think is going to happen to this market. I think you will see a refreshing view of the gold market and also the strategies that they’re employing to take advantage of the next big move in gold. Take a look
at this video and I'll have my gold statement up in a few days (which I also based on the last Gold video that Market Club did.)

These guys are responsible for a lot of the great returns of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment