Monday, March 9, 2009

DX Resistance Still Holding For Now

Slow day in Forex...really doesn't look like there is going to be much in the way of news this week either. As I write Nikkei is down 1/2%, so I can't get much of a read as to what equities are going to do later. A strong market will probably push the dollar down and then I can look at getting into my Euro/US and US/Swissy positions again.

I thought it was interesting when Matt Nesto of CNBC pointed out that, through last week, equities had 4 straight losing weeks...something very rare that I was not aware of. Then again, if I hear the term 'oversold' again, I am going to punch a wall!

---------------------------------------------------

I have been long and short in Gold and made profits both ways. Seems like the yellow metal is rudderless for now. Also made a few scalp (currency) trades with no losses and added about $900 in equity to my account.



No comments:

Post a Comment