Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Trading Forex Using Equities

If you are planning any risk appetite trades based on how equities do over the next day or so...I would suggest that we close above the gap between 1353 and 1375 in the Nasdaq chart below, before we deem today's action as the beginning of the bear market rally that many are expecting.

If I wanted to be a little more conservative, I might wait for two closes above the gap. If I wanted to be even more conservative, I'd wait to see the same strength in the S+P, as technology has performed better then most of the other sectors, even during this precipitous fall.



Get my account update here (Jan 2 to today.)
To see why I am doing so amazingly well (even though I have had a couple of ugly trades recently,) go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment