Friday, March 20, 2009

Why Trade Triangles are so great

Ino.com has a great product that creates 'trade triangles' which really are a huge asset to me. They are one of 7 indicators (all equally important) that I use before I make a Forex trade...but they are first on the list, because they determine the trend.

Then, I move on to my other indicators. However, I don't make a move before getting the 'trade triangle' blessing.
As I was finishing up my first post (new trade) for this weekend, I realized that it never would have been possible, had I not opened up one of M Club's many (but useful) alert emails I get on a daily basis.

This one will be the most profitable pip-wise then the others I come up with, but I am pretty sure that we are going to do very well with others this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment