Monday, June 29, 2009

The Comeback

Sort of a silly title, given that Bob Iaccino has been trading Forex for much longer then I have (and he certainly doesn't need a comeback.) But actually, it refers to my Trader Outlook account, which I just opened. His skills and 100% trading mindset sold me from the outset.

I pointed out in an earlier post that certain trades can only be made in the middle of the night, like the one I just closed...so I guess it helps to, either live in the U.K or Europe, or be a night owl (New Jersey, baby!)

The beginning of the 'comeback' just began with this morning's (Monday) trade setup; I was informed that Bob's firm was going to go long the Sterling/USD on a close above 1.6620 on the 4 hour chart.

That happened at 1:00 this morning and I just
closed out positions at 2 different target points 1.66924 and 1.67308 for about a $1600 profit. When you click, notice the chart at the bottom.

(p.s. Numbers came out of Britain about an hour ago. Here are the details. Interesting how the technical analysis for this trade didn't give the long signal until about an hour before the actual news came out, even though we knew the entry point almost 24 hours ago. Actually, if you want to be cynical, you might ask how this move started an hour before anybody was supposed to know the news in the first place...hmmm.)

No comments:

Post a Comment