Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A new and very significant Weekly Trade Triangle issued yesterday

I haven't worked out a new profit percentage for my combined accounts in the past few days, but I've got to be up close to 90% since Jan 1.

One of my favorite indicators I use are my Trade Triangles...because they work very well. Daily issuances of a triangles are OK for short term trades, I guess...but weekly issuances are more seldom, and more powerful. Adam and Market Club just issued a new weekly on the EUR/USD. This flies straight in the face of my theory that equities will correct any time soon. This account also holds Gold, in case the Dollar spot continues its weakness. (Clicking on the chart gives you a clearer view):



Of course, the last time Market Club issued a Trade Triangle for this pair, it went the opposite way. This is rare.

I also use Traders Outlook to confirm my trades...and we were shown the following at the start of this morning's seminar (please click on the image):

So, in my intermediate account I went long 1 lot...ahead of Trichet's speech tomorrow. The performance of the CAD/YEN is another thing that is showing me that 'risk' is still the in thing. Of course I will use a stop loss, but it will be generous.

No comments:

Post a Comment