Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Important Gold Update

As most of you know, I sold all my Gold for a considerable profit because I knew that we were going to get some sort of correction. Remember, the main reason to have Gold is to protect the portfolio in case of an unforseen event...so I went and bought it back. Just like last time I owned it, it is down...but it doesn't matter.

A number of our readers however DO trade Gold. And three weeks before the most recent push in Gold, Adam
told us it was going to happen. Now that you are reminded, take a look at a snapshot from his newest video (clicking on the image gives you a clearer view):


Now you can take a look at his new video on Gold. That's right, one of the main contributors to this account's success...Adam and Market Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment