Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Account updates for all accounts

My main Forex account is up about 72% since the beginning of January. I sold my Gold in the 960's and repurchased it at around 951 and it is in the new account at the bottom.

My intermediate Forex account,
which is up 25% since January, including some new trades this month (Zip file.)

My options and equity account, which are titled in my children's names, so I can only recreate the trades.

Here are the account particulars:
--My
Sprint trade (which I closed at around 13% profit)
--My
Zion Bank trade. (26% profit)
--The Gold puts purchased to protect my long term gold position have expired with a $3000 loss.
--The
Puts I bought (and sold) to protect my gold, the first time around. ($11,000 profit)
---My S+P puts which expired worthless with a loss of $3,100. I am considering buying them again. Obviously, I should have gone out to July or August.

AND Trader Outlook. Looking pretty ugly after some losses in the last couple of days, but it will start to turn around because of the trading system that Bob Iaccino uses.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]





No comments:

Post a Comment