Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Trade analysis

Here are the recent trades (clicking on the image gives you a clearer view):

For those who don't use stop losses, I suggest you reconsider trading this way! I didn't think it would be a good idea to hold this position with the Fed making their statement today, but if I had, my use of stop losses makes trading stress-free. Because I already knew my worst (and best) case scenarios before even entering the trade, the news had no affect.

I was convinced that equities would sell off today, but the Fed was very positive and equities responded upwards...HOWEVER, I don't trade the news, I trade charts.

Combined 4 accounts are up over 100% since January. The following two are active right now. I'll get to the other statements soon:

Update on this account
here. (Zip file.)
Update on Bob Iaccino account here.

No comments:

Post a Comment