Sunday, March 22, 2009

Quick Profit

  • I just bought (and sold for a quick $100+ profit) 1 Lot Sterling/Yen.
  • Also sold the second half of my NZD/CHF trade and made $168
  • Shorted the Euro/US...which is currently down

I will try to buy the GBP/YEN again cheaper as a longer term trade here (because of the email I got in below's post.) I am looking for at least a 30 pip move because the charts are showing strength. M Club just issued an up daily triangle and the weekly was issued February 6.

Also, I have been talking about this for a while...the Japanese want to keep their currency from being so strong. To do this they will be buying foreign currencies or shorting their own. To what extent that will help this pair...it doesn't matter unless we hold it long term.

The Sterling is not, all of a sudden this powerful currency...it's just that traders are taking positions along side the Japanese government. Monopoly money would rise in those circumstances.



No comments:

Post a Comment