Saturday, March 28, 2009

If the Dollar does go down again...

...it will have to travel with the equities. Maybe they can get separate rooms...

All kidding aside, the Greenback may get some profit takers come in, but I think the markets are coming down. On March 16 I wrote that there was no way the markets were not going to test the new lows they made, when the world was coming to an end a few weeks ago. Actually, that would be a good study if someone has any info on that...has there ever been a bear market where a new low was
not tested?

I drew this chart with my trade triangle program and I would be surprised if a new down triangle is not issued soon. I am a big believer in Fibonacci numbers. This particular retracement just got to 23%...and we are showing some signs of, if not
exhaustion, then consolidation. (Clicking on the charts give you clearer views):



We have to remember that this is still a bear market...if you have any doubts, here is a starkly different look:






No comments:

Post a Comment