Friday, April 17, 2009

Euro/US trade update

I am going to hold my Euro/Us over the weekend. Even though the account is doing really stellar, I have had some losses that were unnecessary (so this will cushion the blow!) I have it in both my accounts and will NOT take profits in either yet, because I have liked the way it has traded all day.

Also this from MarketNews:

Afternoon trading saw some slippage in the pair after a modest bounce off lows saw the euro stall around $1.3050. Overnight, euro-dollar had skidded lower after notching high prints near $1.3200, the convincing break below $1.3090 area of April 9 lows at $1.3090 leading some traders to expect extended losses ahead.

Indeed, CitiFX Technicals, a unit of banking giant Citigroup, Friday issued a euro-dollar sell recommendation, suggesting a euro-dollar short be set around $1.3045 with the pair expected to tack lower, to $1.2750/60 "and possibly more".

No comments:

Post a Comment