Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Cable Trade

I am getting ready to buy some Cable...I'll start with 1 lot and then see what happens. We will be using the same technique that I took advantage of with the Euro/Sterling, and didn't take advantage of with the US/Yen...the 34 EMA pullback in an uptrend. (Which did hit the 98ish level we discussed the other day)

The last part of the sentence is the most important..."in an uptrend." Here is the 30 minute chart. (Clicking on the chart gives you a clearer view):



When I say uptrend, the charts show that we are in one...but we were issued a new UP triangle on Cable as well.

Looks like the Dollar/Yen has bottomed at the 98 level we talked about the other day...(for now!) Intel just came out with some good earnings and a few interesting comments. Could this drive equities?...I don't know. But it would definitely help my US/Yen trade because the Yen, for some reason, is still considered a safe haven in a down market.


No comments:

Post a Comment