Thursday, April 16, 2009

Misc

I still maintain that this market has moved up too much and too fast. Everybody on CNBC is so upbeat...sanity has finally arrived!

I am not a perma-bear which is what one of my readers just called me...I'm just realistic. That being said, I also liked the Sterling breakout (above 1.5) we had against the Greenback, (holding in intermediate account.)


Waiting to see if I should buy more puts on Gold. Might as well make money while I hold this dud...did I say that? Actually, I detailed quite a while ago that I was going to hold Gold because of the likelihood of some event risk that is going to surprise the hell out of everybody.

The mistake I made was that I bought this in the wrong account...it should be in my intermediate account. (this is my short term account.) As you can see by the trades I constantly post, most of my trades are successful. This will end up having the same result. Just temporarily...it looks like a giant zit on an otherwise good-looking face!

-----------

Shorted EUR/USD a few times with decent success since yesterday's trades.

No comments:

Post a Comment