Saturday, April 18, 2009

DX Looking EXTREMELY strong

If you've checked out my statements from time to time, you'll notice that I am not trading with a 100% accuracy rate. Although I try, it never seems to work out that way!

Now, my accounts are up a combined 70+% because I use six equally weighted indicators in my trading...however, my Trade Triangles always help me with the trend of my trades. Many parts of the blog have Adam predicting the markets quite successfully.

HOWEVER, just like I am not even close to trading at 100% success, Adam is also wrong occasionally...and I think his prediction that the Sterling was going to break the 1.50 mark against the Greenback might not happen. Even though it was my intermediate account, I decided to take a loss on my Sterling/Greenback trade because of three reasons:
  • Because of the GBP/USD chart that Action Forex published today. Notice the significant MACD and RSI divergences. I am very envious of how they spot these so fast. This is great technical charting:


  • The Dollar is looking awfully strong here. When you look at Friday's daily bar of the DX spot, it is pretty bullish. It closed near it's high @85.89 and never went much lower then its open.


  • I have been saying for a couple of weeks now, that this move in equities has been too fast and too much. There's not really much consolidation. I also pointed out a couple of things yesterday that support this.

  • Ironically, Adam has also been saying for weeks that the equity markets are coming down. So if that ends up being the case, I can't see Cable getting to these new levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment