Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Like a security blanket!

When I take a side on a trade that has the potential to really be affected by a news event, sometimes I will stay up late looking for supporting viewpoints or evidence...ouch!

This is a CNBC interview done early in the week with an analyst who feels (real or dovish) news, after the actual expected rate cut, will come out. His opinion is basically that they may have no choice. I did short more Euro at 1.3270.

This video is good if you like this sort of thing...it definitely fascinates me...but most other traders I know are 100% technical. Technical analysis is easily more important then fundamental, however I think you really need to have a good knowledge of the news, and eventually you will begin to associate price levels with actual items coming out of peoples' mouths.




No comments:

Post a Comment