Friday, June 12, 2009

Account updates for all accounts

My main Forex account is up about 72% since the beginning of January. I sold my Gold in the 960's and repurchased it at around 948 and it is in the new account at the bottom.

My intermediate Forex account,
which is up 16% since January (Zip file.)

My options and equity account, which are titled in my children's names, so I can only recreate the trades.

Here are the account particulars:
--My
Sprint trade (which I closed at around 13% profit)
--My
Zion Bank trade. (26% profit)
--The Gold puts purchased to protect my long term gold position have expired with a $3000 loss.
--The
Puts I bought (and sold) to protect my gold, the first time around. ($11,000 profit)

and lastly, the new account I just opened up specifically for Trader Outlook. Looks pretty ugly right now, but I know it will turn around...you will be witnesses! Bob I's trading group made the exact same trades and even the best traders have days like yesterday.

(I also own: S+P puts which are significantly down, but don't expire until June 20.)


No comments:

Post a Comment