Monday, June 8, 2009

Bob Iaccino

Bob Iaccino Update November 16, 2009

Bob Iaccino is a very good trader...I have used his techniques a lot, BUT ...

...there is no way he is the best, and, for the money that he charges, you may want to consider a person that is just as smart as he is (if not much smarter,) does work for the New York Stock Exchange numerous times throughout the year, and can show you how to turn $9,000 into $190,000 free for 30 days.

Do yourself a huge favor and Google a guy with the name of Guy Cohen. He is a best-selling author of trading books worldwide (millions of copies.) Take a look at his resume...and you will see what he has done with his life. You will then understand why the following software program of his is just downright amazing!

If you’ve ever sweat blood over a trading system, or failed miserably because it was too difficult, complicated or time consuming, then this is your answer, because he does work for the NYSE and has hundreds of other clients.

Guy Cohen has been burning the midnight oil on something astonishing for the past 6 months now. I was one of the first to get it, and I love it. I made money the first time I traded with it. (Just don't forget your stops.)

It’s so simple that, just like they describe it; a 12-year-old could follow it …and yes, it's so easy that it just takes just 20 minutes a day…and so devastatingly
effective that £7,000 a month profit from home is well within your grasp.

If nothing else, check out the testimonials of people who’ve been given a privileged secret opportunity to be guinea pigs on this. The other day I did a blog entry titled," £20,000 in 30 Days...110% Profit in 6 days...30% in Two Days."
Those are real numbers...

Brad

P.S. This just became available. Be
one of the first to hear about it.


UPDATE, UPDATE (OCTOBER 12, 2009)

Here is my back-to-even Bob Iaccino
account statement. This account is basically flat since I started using Bob's techniques. We had shown a decent profit since starting with them (chart) but then we came back to Earth. (Ok, so I was able to maintain my trading capital...and for the $15o/month he charges, not bad...and you learn about trading Forex.) But now look at the next paragraph...

For much less money then Iaccino charges, you may want to consider something that is just as good (if not better)...That is Market Club, and my
Trade Triangles...much less expensive, and the accounts in this blog are have done amazingly well. Market Club and Adam Hewison are responsible for most of the success.

I consolidated my
cash account at the beginning of June, and you will see a 72% profit from the beginning of January until that point.

Then there is my
intermediate Forex account which is up 24% since January (Zip file.) Both of these accounts are a product of my analysis and research BUT they come from the Trade Triangles.

Then we have my options and equity accounts, which are also a product of Market Club (titled in my children's names, so I can only recreate the trades:)

Here are the account particulars:

--My
Sprint trade (which I closed at around 13% profit)

--My
Zion Bank trade (26% profit)

--The Gold puts purchased to protect my long term gold position have expired with a $3000 loss.

--The Puts I bought (and sold)
to protect my gold ,the first time around. ($11,000 profit)

---My S+P puts which
expired worthless with a loss of $3,100. I am considering buying them again.

---And most recently the
HUGE profits I have made in my November Gold calls (which I rolled over from October)...also due to Market Club (I still am short 1 Lot, which is why I bought the calls in the first place.) These are now worth a little over $82.

So, you can either try a
30 day risk free trial OR just as good...sign up for their free email course which will show you why it works so well. They have a technology that is simple, but genius.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete