Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Why We're On A Major Roll

If you've been following along...you'll notice that some of my profits have been much bigger. FX Membership has been largely responsible for that (recently.)

They are just another weapon in my arsenal...and I was re-listening to today's trade webinar, and realized that the biggest reason for Bob's success is because he diversifies his trades (not because he is on CNBC a lot!) He watches 8 or 9 pairs and, combined, and much, much more then often there seems to be a profit or a negligible loss. because of cumulative pips.

Take a look at a screenshot of a recent webinar he did (clicking on the image gives you a clearer view):

This is done on a daily basis and they are NOT JUST RECOMMENDATIONS! Bob's trading group prepares for/makes the exact same trades that they recommend us to prepare for and make. They do unbelievably well...and there are quite a few times where they have no losing trades.

However that is not the point of this blog entry. FX Membership works if you adhere to the same rules that Bob's company does. e.g. sometimes he'll say that they will only enter a trade if there is a close below a specific price...but on the 4 hour chart, not just an hourly.

I tried them out for 7 days for $7...and then was hooked. My Market Club helps me with trend if I want to do some confirming...or I will just stare at charts (which I find fun.)

See my account's success again. (The webinar is every morning and lasts about 30+ minutes. Very thorough too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment