Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Good Prediction by Adam...GOLD!

I have said it many times...one of the reasons this account is doing so well, is because of my trade triangles. I run my trades through six or seven indicators before I make the trade, and the first indicator I use is my excellent trend-determining software (which you can use for free for 30 days.)

Most of you know I hold Gold (and puts) as an account hedge. Now we are starting to see some activity, it might be worth it for you to see this short video by Adam (creator of the above software) because he said this recent move was going to happen six days ago.

We have closed above 920, so watch to
see what he says will happen now. It is UNCANNY how he sees markets. I also think this is the best video he has done to date. (I had a feeling that the trendline break was false, but I don't know why.)

No comments:

Post a Comment