Friday, May 15, 2009

Why Forex trading SHOULD always be extremely profitable

Even though this account is doing very well (see one reason why)...I think I should be doing so much better.

By nature, I am an impatient person, so intermediate trades (where you have to learn to deal with positions that are down for a while OR where your positions are somewhat profitable, then down before being profitable again) require a great deal of patience.


This is why I have two accounts...one short, one medium term. But sometimes, I wish I could create a password to the intermediate account that wouldn't allow me in for at least three weeks! WHY? Because I have identified entirely too many trades since January that, had I waited three or four weeks, the profits would have been much more.

Here are two examples of trades that I identified a while ago that fall under this theme. I just did a little review...and there are a few more. Go to your charts to see where these pairs are today.

1. Sterling/Euro
2.Canadian Dollar/Yen

-----------------
Gold closed above $930 oz. I am pretty sure that is bullish. (My charts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment