Thursday, May 14, 2009

Misc.

Interesting day in equities. The S+P closed at 893 today, up about 8 points...but the volume was light and I didn't see much conviction. Also, check out the 'Hanging Man' from a couple of days ago.

It is not a classic Hanging Man, but bearish nonetheless. Some might describe it as a 'Long-Legged Doji', I guess. (Clicking on the chart gives you a clearer view):



Nothing surprises me about this market any more, but I think we have more to go down (which is what equities need anyway.)
-------------------------

My AUD/USD trade has become an intermediate trade because I see the pickup in Gold. I have made some great profits with the USD/CHF pair, which was my hedge when the trade became intermediate. I am looking to get in again. See updated account.
------------------------

Kathy Lien of FX360 sees the opposite of what I see. She sees more Dollar weakness ahead, which is positive for oil and stocks. I discussed the break in the trendline a while ago, but I stubbornly remain bearish to equities!
------------------------

When you go to this page, you will see one of the biggest reasons this account is doing so amazingly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment