Thursday, April 9, 2009

US/Yen...respect the breakout

Just saw an interesting segment on CNBC regarding the Wells Fargo's pre-announcement. The diverse opinions that are being expressed, as to whether banks have really been transparent enough, is fascinating. I don't buy this optimistic market today, and that's not because I am predicting a retest of old lows...

Lets just see if the S+P closes above the 845-60 area (with gusto)...if it does, then this market probably continues up (S+P is @848 as I write.)

Meanwhile Adam, who is also predicting a retest, just came out with
this short video on the US/Yen. REMEMBER...this account is up over 70% (including all the puts and stock I sold at a profit...in large part due to Adam and the trade triangles.)

Note that, individually, their respective (Yen and Dollar) ETF's were just issued up triangles which I talked about not necessarily being good for equities the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment