Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Strictly for the record

I am a big fan of Kathy Lien (bought her book) and I always quote her in this blog. Here's what she wrote about the Dollar today. The best part is what she says about Nouriel Roubini...

"The unconvincing rally in U.S. equities has helped the dollar hold onto its gains as Nouriel Roubini aka Mr. Gloom joined to the chorus of experts characterizing the recent turn in equities as a bear market rally."


I am only doing this blog to prove that I can be an excellent trader, and to keep a record of it (and also to answer any questions my readers have from time to time.) So part of the record has to be what I feel about the markets and why I make the trades that I do, not to boast. But I predicted this rally was going to be a bear market market rally a while ago on two different posts...this one and this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment